CANARY BLOCK CONDOS
- Close to the Queens Quay East and Lake Shore Boulevard East
- Close to Cherry Beach
- Close to the Ashbridges Bay and Woodbine Beach
- Close to the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway in the West Don Lands
- Close to St. Lawrence Market
CANARY BLOCK CONDOS
VIP Pricing, First Access to Floor Plans, By registering now you are guaranteed to receive platinum VIP pricing which means you could book your unit at the initial lowest prices.
Take a look at our spacious floor plans and acquire a unit that fits your desires and needs.
Priority Unit Allocation VIP Pricing
No lineups. Secure your brand new unit before the grand opening to the public and avoid lineups!
Canary Block is Block 16 from the Canary District Master Planned Community currently in pre-construction at Front Street East and Cherry Street in downtown Toronto by Dream Development (formerly Dundee Developments) and Kilmer Van Norstrand Co. Limited.
Canary Block will be a new addition to the “award-winning, 35-acre community in Toronto’s fast growing downtown east”. This master planned community is designed to “focus on health, wellness and convenient living” and the community is also located next to the new 18-acre Corktown Common Park situated near the Don River. Two developers from Toronto have collaborated to “bring the visionary Canary District to life”. Kilmer Van Norstrand and Dundee Realty (now known as Dream) are creating a “master-planned neighbourhood with thousands of new homes, shopping, dining, public art and sports facilities”.
Register Now For First Access
Canary Block will be a pivotal addition to “the largest urban village in the city’s history” in Toronto’s new downtown east close to the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway in the West Don Lands neighbourhood. The area is located near Cherry Beach, Queens Quay East and Lakeshore Boulevard East. Block 16 is the last building to be redeveloped in the neighbourhood on the north side of Front Street.
Canary Block Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 89/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 4 minutes walk from the 503 Kingston Road and 504 King at the King St East at Sackville St
- Located in the Waterfront Communities- The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- Nearby parks include Sumach- Shuter Parkette, Thompson, Street Parkette and Oak Street Park
- Steps to Distillery District, Leslieville, The Beaches and Downtown Core
- Close Access to Queens Quay, harbour Front, Gardiner Expressway, Union Station and Air Canada Centre
HARDEEP GREWAL Sales Person
Canary Block is a new condo development by Dundee Kilmer Developments Limited currently in preconstruction at Front Street East, Toronto. Canary Block Condos will a tower with mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for Canary Block Condos is still unknown.
Canary Block 16 Condos is a New Condo development by Dream-Development located at Front E and Cooperage , Toronto.
Canary Block 16 Condos is the third phase of Canary District master planned community on Block 16 on Front St E & Street St in downtown Toronto.
Canary Block 16 Condos is close to Pan Am athletes village. The Corktown Common park is also within proximity. And there are sports fields, play areas and walking trails for residents at Canary park Condo for residents to enjoy.
Canary Block 16 Condominiums is close to Gardiner Expressway, the Queens Quay E, Lakeshore Blvd E and DVP.
Canary District Community is awarded BILD Community of the year (2015).
- Get the latest floor plans and unit pricing.
- Send me plans and pricing